Tuesday, July 10, 2007

HOWDY

Good Afternoon Everyone - this is our very first blog! Mia is taking a nap so Mommy has time to set it up finally. I thought I would use this as a way to show off pictures and tell funny stories so you can all keep in touch with us whenever you want. We just got back from a long weekend at the cabin. We had a great time. We took my little sister Kissy with us. She can't drive in case you were wondering, she crashed the 4 wheeler! It was great fun to hang out with her though. We even had a nice thunder storm and some cool weather to enjoy. Friday we floated down the river and enjoyed the beautiful scenery. We also went out Saturday to see a huge herd of elk. On the way we saw a bull moose and several bucks. It was a great weekend. Mia did great with all the traveling and had fun chasing squirls and fighting over the peanuts with them! She didn't understand why they didn't want to come play with her. It was a good time. I'll post pictures soon!

2 comments:

Brenda Tornga said...

Finally, someone has gotten the blogger bug! This should be a great way to keep us all in touch with the Williamsons!

Tami said...

Hey girl, I'm glad you got it going! I hope my explanation for pics was good enough. Let me know, I'm still trying to figure it out myself. Take care.